Creating Pet Memorials
Has your pet passed away? Would you like your pet to be remembered for the joy and companionship that they brought to you and your family?
Finding a personal way to say goodbye and honor our pets is important to our emotional health and well-being as we continue our lives without them.
We thought it might be helpful if we could offer some suggestions for honoring your pet.
- Hold a memorial service – possibly in your yard or at your pet’s favorite place
- Find a special place for your pet’s ashes
- Create a living memorial such as planting a tree, bush or flowerbed
- Make a scrapbook or photo collage
- Write down your feelings – possibly write a letter to your pet.
If you have suffered the loss of a pet and you would like to create an online memorial in memory of your pet’s life, please fill in your pet’s information below.